STANLEY K. LUKE
- Sole Practitioner
Stanley K. Luke is a lifelong resident of Crestview, Florida. He attended the University of Florida in Gainesville and the University of West Florida in Pensacola, and graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 1985. He has been a licensed member of the Florida Bar Association since 1986 and is a former state prosecutor. Stan represents clients primarily in Okaloosa and Walton counties, and has also represented clients throughout North and Central Florida.
The Law Office of Stanley K. Luke handles family law cases including Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Child Dependency, Adoptions and all other areas of family related matters including Wills and Probate. In addition to family law, Stanley Luke also handles criminal defense matters including Domestic Violence cases, Theft or Fraud, Drug Possession, DUI/DWI and other Felony or Misdemeanor Charges.
The basic right of every citizen is to have strong and effective representation during the course of their legal issue. Clients of Stanley K. Luke will be aggressively represented during the course of their case. One of the keys to a successful case is to have legal counsel during the earliest stages of the case. Early and strategic planning will enable clients to make wise decisions as their case progresses.
Call the Law Office of Stanley K. Luke today at 850-682-1190.
Areas of Practice
- Family (Divorce, Child Support, Custody, Paternity, etc) 80%
- Probate and Wills 10%
- Criminal Defense 10%
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1986
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1985
- University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida
- Major: Marketing
- University of Florida in Gainesville
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member, 1986 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Private Law Office, Associate, 1986 to 1989
- State Attorney's Office, Assistant State Attorney, 1989 to 1995